Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Immortal Art Challenge

I just entered another ImagineFX Art Challenge, Immortal. You can follow the progress of everyone there. This time there are a lot of entries, and very good ones. I guess this theme attracts a lot of attention. This time I went for a classic of Immortality, Vampires. Immortality comes naturally by been a Vampire, but it comes with a price. The Vampire I chose still remembers herself beautiful, but the years walking the earth have paid its toll.
 
I have started in greyscale this time, I will colour it later. I am not sure yet about the final presentation, but this is where I am at the moment with this one. I need to come up with a background now. For this image, I have created a custom brush for the skin texture which I will upload here at some point.


Some detail of it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment